Upon successful completion of VCGD 2331 Brand Identity Design students will be able to:
• Identify and develop resources and design references.
• Demonstrate an understanding of corporate identity system.
• Demonstrate understanding of the design process and its application to corp.design.
• Identity and utilize methods, material, practical, and production considerations.
• Apply computer skills to create corporate graphic design for presentation and production.
• Demonstrate an understanding of applications of corporate graphics.
• Demonstrate an understanding of the legal considerations of corporate graphics.
• Design a total corporate identity system for a client.
• Present a total corporate identity system for client approval.
Download complete course objectives and guidelines (PDF)>>
Download 2011 fall semester syllabus(PDF) >>