Upon satisfactory completion of VCGD 2430 – Package Design, the student should be
able to complete the following objectives:
• Identify and develop resources and design references.
• Demonstrate an understanding of package design in the marketplace.
• Apply the 2-D and 3-D design elements and principles involved in package design.
• Identify and utilize the methods, material, practical, and production considerations.
• Apply computer skills necessary to create package designs for presentation and production.
• Construct packaging dummies, mockups, and models.
• Coordinate packaging production processes and techniques.
• Design packaging for a specific market.